I write about nothing of importance, which is important...to me.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

7 Facts "Award"

Um, so I received my first ever blog "tag" from Melissa, whom I thank. I don't know how I ever became so worthy of such an honorable award (eh, who am I kidding? It's about time I was awarded this nifty little sunflower picture!), but now I'm supposed to write seven random facts about myself. Is my blog not random enough?!

I think I'll frame it.


My Facts:

1. I write with my left hand, yet I still "manage" to have "cute" handwriting. Oh my gosh!
2. I do everything else with my right hand (I draw my pictures for this blog with my right hand, because I'm used to using the mousepad thingy with my right hand--that's why my drawings on the computer are so bad [justification]...I'm not right-handed, people. It's hard drawing on my laptop's little screen thingy with just my finger.)
2.5 I am humble
3. I cannot drink milk by itself. Eck. A) I don't like the taste, and B) whenever I drink it, I'm thinking to myself, Uh, this came out of a cow's udder, which makes me shudder (rhyme right here, yo: This came from a cow's udder and it makes me shudder) at the thought. It must be accompanied with a cookie, chocolate, cake, cereal, apparently anything that starts with a C...to cover up its taste.
4. I found a $20 bill in the Wal-Mart parking lot today!
5. My favorite show used to be 20/20
6. My favorite color? Cerulean Blue, of course
7. I used to be able to crack my neck by just turning my head. Then, about three years ago, I awoke from a long night's sleep only to discover that I had a stiff neck. Well, this friend, my stiff neck, lasted for at least three days. Then it was gone. Ever since then, though, I haven't been able to crack my neck unless I take a hand to each side of my head and manually crack my neck. This new way takes too much effort, if you ask me.

The Rules After You've Received This Award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Yes, if you don't thank me, then I'm gonna...I'm gonna...do nothing.
2. Post seven random facts about yourself. Check.

3. Pass on the award along to 15 other worthy bloggers
. 15? Holy moly guacamole.

I've tagged these people. Now they're IT:

Ahh, there, much better.

24 comments:

  1. OOOH! More stuff I get to tell everyone about me. If there are any left...

    Also, as a fellow leftie I have to say, "YAY!" Of course my writing isn't neat. It's nasty. But hell whatever. ALSO? Cerulean blue? MY FAVE COLOUR TOO! I have a giant jar of CB paint currently that i'm in love with. I want everything I paint to have blue in it.

    I think this means you are awesome. Like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, honey. I will be back in the morning to peruse, discuss, pick up. BUT thank you so much, for thinking of me.

    You are so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and mom are lefties and they do NOT have cute handwriting! hahaha

    New follower from Welcome Wednesday! Hope you'll stop by my blog :) http://littlemissemmylou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Thanks for tagging me...I think. 7 random facts about myself. I'll have to see what I can come up with. LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I feel honored! :) But damn 15 people!!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the flower, lady!!! Now I'm over here scratching my head trying to come up with stuff. (Are you timing us?)

    By the way, I'm left-handed too and draw online with my right hand as well... because of the whole, you know, mousepad thingy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My neck needs my help too when I crach it... too much effort is right! And, milk is amazing. I love it. sorry you don't like it, but more for me, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. *crack* why can't I ever read before I publish??

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are lucky to find twenty dollars on the ground! I hope you bought something fun with it. Like a catnip toy or some freeze-dried chicken liver.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think leftys are cool people. My daughter is a lefty and an awesome human being. It is strange, she cannot drink milk by itself either, though she loves it with cookies, cerial and even chocolate covered pretzels. As long as it is fat free and harmone free!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't drink milk by itself either. It's not right that way.
    Thanks for the tag, Shan. I'm not sure if I'll fit this in and I hope you won't hate me if I don't.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, thanks!!

    And milk? Ack! You and I are in wild agreement...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel the same way about milk, unless I have something super chocolately, like cake. Even then, I'd rather have coffee to go with it than milk.

    That's really exciting about the $20. Finding money is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know, right? Bathrooms??? This was fun but I am having a serious problem coming up with 15 others to tag. I've got a "to be continued" sort of thing at the end of the post. LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, I've done half of the assignment now. *Whew* This is harder than I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the well deserved award. BTW...1 and 2 is totally me too. Except for the cute handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I can't believe you know where Redding is. When I lived there I made my living by my parents help and through working at a preschool for children with autism. It changed my life. I absolutely adore (especially that age) people who have autism. That sounds wrong (inappropriate/weird). I don't know why, but they seem so incredible and intelligent and dream-like.

    No, we didn't have a buddy thing like that in high school. The special ed students were actually somewhat segregated from the rest of the school. My brother was the only one who went and mingled with the typical students (good and bad ones- which led to good and bad emotions on his part- bitterness mostly). I wish there was a club or group like that at the high schools in this area, but there isn't. There should be.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love anyone who uses the word "yo," ironically or not.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your award! I'm exactly the same in that I write with my left hand but do everything else with my right hand. And here I thought I was the only crazy one!

    Thanks for stopping by and joining us for Friendly Friday! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! And tee hee, the only way my parents could get me to drink milk when I was young was to mix it with Mountain Dew or Pepsi. 0.o

    Btw, I'm following from the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That neck story is so weird!!! But hopefully it was a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The neck thing happened to me too! Except I hardly crack my neck (I am only allowed one neck-crack after 5-8 hours in front of screen). Your family photo is worthy of its own blog entry. I immediately though "There's Aunt Cheri!" because it's a spitting image of her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and have yourself a great day. Or night. Whatever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...