I write about nothing of importance, which is important...to me.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Would Ya Just Look at This?

Okaaaaay, so I haven't felt like writing. Still don't. But, I discovered something last night that had me cracking up into the wee hours of the morning and I wanted to share it with everyone. This guy that I discovered on YouTube had me laughing so hard that my stomach was hurting (I NEVER browse YouTube, but last night was a different story). Man, I can't remember the last time I laughed like that...oh yeah I can--last Saturday when playing Loaded Questions and S noticed a rather small object under my chair...anyways, would ya just look at this?:



Oh my gosh. It's my favorite. Ever.

EdBassMaster plays a bunch of different characters and does pranks to random people on the streets/over the phone/via drive-thru. Check out Ed BassMaster's YouTube channel (he may very well be my new hero).

And remember: You gotta look at it this way, okay, you just gotta look at it. That's all you can do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and have yourself a great day. Or night. Whatever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...