I write about nothing of importance, which is important...to me.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stalking Theme Music

Let's face it: If you're connected to the Internet, then you're likely to have a stalker (unless you're me). To celebrate all of your many stalkers, I have compiled a little list of songs that are appropriate to dedicate to them.

1. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

2. Every Breath You Take-The Police
Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you


3. Invisible-Clay Aiken
I wish I could be a fly on your wall
Are you really alone...
If I was invisible
Then I could just watch you in your room
...I keep tracing your steps

4. I Will Follow Him-Little Peggy March
I will follow him
Follow him wherever he may go
There isn't an ocean too deep
A mountain so high it can keep
Keep me away
I must follow him
Near him I always must be
And nothing can keep him from me
He is my destiny
I love him, I love him, I love him
And where he goes, I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow


5. One Way or Another-Blondie
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I will drive past your house
And if the lights are all down
I'll see who's around
And if the lights are all out
I'll follow your bus downtown
See who's hanging out
I'll walk down the mall
Stand over by the wall
Where I can see it all
Find out who ya call

I wouldn't mind having Santa or Clay Aiken stalking me. They're totally not creepy at all.

And, don't forget: If you're the one doing the stalking then you should always be playing one of these songs as your theme music at the time of your perusing. The one I chose for my theme was Every Breath You Take.

7 comments:

  1. There's also the Australian comedy song..

    Is it okay if I stalk you?
    I just want to make sure you're okay
    And behaving while I am away
    Is it okay if I stalk you?
    Don't mind me I won't get in the way
    And although I'll see you every day
    You won't see me...

    For the full lyrics look up "Tripod Stalker Song" on YouTube. It's worth it. If you want a song to dedicate to stalkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great stalker song.
    The amazing thing about the songs I listed is that they're not supposed to be stalkerish, I think--they're supposed to be lovey-dovey, which makes them all the more grand...and weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To funny... Love it.
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! This is hysterical (as you always are)! Pretenders' "Brass in Pocket" always feels a bit stalkerish, too!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMBO!!
    I dont have a stalker that I know of.. yet..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and have yourself a great day. Or night. Whatever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...